Melparamba Police Station04994 284100 firstname.lastname@example.org
Melparamba Police Station was inaugurated in a rented building at Chattanchal (Building No. Chemnad GP Ward No. VIII/897 E, F, G, H, K, L) on 17.02.2019 Sunday at 15 00 hrs by Sri. Pinarayi Vijayan, the Hon’ble Chief Minister/Home Minister of Kerala through Video conference Vide GO(P) No.4/2019/Home Dated 11.02.2019(S.R.O No111/2019, PHQ Endt. No. S1/109922/2017 Dated 16.02.19).
It is the 17th Police Station in the array of law and order and 2nd in the Highway side Police Stations in the district. The station limit comprises Thekkil, Perumbala, Chemnad, Kalanad and Bara Villages extracted from the adjacent Police stations. Thekkil and Perumbala villages were the part of Vidyanagar Police station and Chemnad village was in the limit of Kasaragod PS and Kalanad and Bare villages were in the limit of Bekal Police station.
1.North- Kasaragod Village (Kasaragod PS), Chengala Village (Vidyanagar PS)
2.West- Arabian Sea.
3.East -Adhur, Muliyar Villages (Adhur PS) and Kolathur Village (Bedakom PS).
4.South-Panayal and Pallikkara II Village (Bekal Police Station)
Border Police stations
1. Kasaragod PS, 2. Vidyanagar PS, 3. Adhur PS, 4. Bekal PS
1. Judicial First Class Magistrate Court -I, Kasaragod
2. Chief Judicial magistrate Court, Kasaragod
3. District Sessions Court, Kasaragod
4. Addl. District Session court - I, Kasaragod
5. Addl. District Session court - II, Kasaragod
6. Addl. District Session court - III, Kasaragod
Parliament constituency and Legislative Assembly
1. Parliamentary constituency : Kasaragod (001)
2.Legislative constituency : Udma (003)
1.Govt. Ayurvedic dispensary, Keezhur-04994 236572 (Govt)
2.PHC Kalanad- Melparamba -04994 237086 (Govt)
3.Homoeo dispensary, Koliyadukam (Govt)
4.Nalapad Rehabilitation centre, Keezhur-04994 238328 (pvt)
5.HNC Hospital, Deli -04994238569,236220,237220.(pvt)
1. Chemnad Jama Ath Higher Secondary school
2. GHSS Chemnad @ Paravanadukkam
3. GHSS Uduma
4. GHS Bare
5. GHSS Chandragiri, Melparamba
6. MRGHSS for Girls Paravanadukkam
7. Higher Secondary School, Chattanchal
8. GUPS Thekkilparamba
9. GUPS Koliyadukkam
10. Apsara Public School.
11. Hydros Jama Ath Higher Secondary School, Kalanaadv 12. GUPS KEEZHUR
13. GLPS Chathamkai
14. GLPS Kalanad Old
15. GUPS chemnad West
16. GLPS Chemnad East
17. GLPS Perumbala
18. GUPS BEndichal
19. GWLPS Bare, Mangad
20. GUPS Thekkil West
21. GLPS Thekkil East
1. Chemnad Service Co-operative Bank, Paravanadukkam-04994237460
2. CSC Bank Melparamba Branch- 04994 236137
3. CSC Bank Chemnad Branch- 04994 237034.
4. Chattanchal Co-operative Urban Bank, Chemnad Branch- 04994235057
5. Kerala Gramin Bank, Melparamba Branch-04994237305,9400999454
6. Co-operative Bank, Kalanad- Keezhur Branch-04994 235483
7. Co-operative Bank, Kalanad, HO Melparamba-04994237883,9446274078
8. District Co-operative Bank, Melparamba-04994 214940.
9. SBI Koliyadukkam-04994237653
10. Kerala Gramin Bank, Chattanchal Branch
11. Bank of Baroda Chattanchal
12. Union Bank of India Poinachi
13. Kerala Bank Poinachi
14. Kerala Bank Melparamba
1. Keezhur Dharmasastha Temple: 04672238922 (Paattulsavam- Cheriyapaatt & VAliya Pattu- December/January)
2. Venoor Sri. Gopalakrishna Siva Kshethram, Koliyadukkam-04994239743.
3. Thalaklayi Sri. Subrahmanya Temple, Paravanatukkam.( Shashtti Maholsavam December)
4. Durga Parameswari Temple Thayathodi, Deli, Kasaragod (Navarathri)
5. Sivapuram Siva Kshethram, Koliyatukkam ( Varshikolsavam March- April)
6. Durga Parameswari Temple Thaira ( Navarathri )
7. Mahisha Mardini Temple, Mahalakshipuram (Machippuram)(Navarathi Festival)
8. Ayyappa Temple Poinachi
9. Sastha Bhagavathi Temple Pookkunnath.
10. Mahavishnu Temple Bare ( Aratt Maholsavam April)
11. Karikkat Vishnu temple Erol ( Varshikolsavam March)
12. Erol Kavu Bhagavathi Temple, Erol ( Varshikolsavam March)
13. Kurumba Bhagavathy Temple (Poorolsavam in March)
1. ST. MARY’S CHURCH, POINACHI.
1. JUMA MAZJID MELPARAMBA.
2. JUMA MAZJID KEEZHUR.
3. JUMA MAZJID KALANAD
4. JUMA MAZJID EYYALA
5. JUMA MAZJID CHEMNAD
6. JUMA MAZJID DELI
7. JUMA MAZJID CHATTANCHAL
2. Mylatty (NH)
3. Iduvunkal at KSTP Road side
1. Chemnad Grama Panchayat Office, Koliyadukkam
2. Chemnad- Kalanad Group Village Office: 8547617329.
3. Krishi Bhavan- Koliyadukkam- 04994237557
4. Post Office Melparamba- 04994 237240
5. Village Office, Thekkil
6. Sub Treasury, Chatanchal- 04994281154
7. BSNL office, Chattanchal
8. KSEB Office Chattanchal
9. Government Observation Home, Paravanadukam-04994238490
10. Old Age Home Paravanadukkam- 04994239726
1. Chandragiri River
2. Kalanad River (Noombal Puzha)
Historical Important Places
Chandragiri fort is situated at Chandragiri about 1 KM away from Melparamba Town. The Chandragiri Fort in Kasaragod lies at the confluence of the Payaswini River and the Arabian Sea. This 17th century fort was built by Sivappa Naik of Bedanore. Situated atop hill ruins. People come here to watch the sunset from the ancient Kizhur Siva Temple at Chandragiri. While the nearby Bekal Fort is a tourist hotbed, those visiting this more serene location will be rewarded with a panoramic view of the lush landscape on display below.